If you love chocolate like I do, then you’re in for a real treat. This is one of my ultimate favourite Superfood smoothies to make. It combines the dark richness of real chocolate with the sweet tang flavour of dark cherries. I like to add coconut shavings for that extra superfood punch.
I declare that it’s dessert in a glass, without the guilt. I named it “Chocolate Cherry Bliss” because that’s how you’ll feel after drinking one.
The key ingredients here are Raw Cacao Powder and Dark Cherries.
A superfood marriage made in heaven.
Cacao is the raw, unprocessed form of chocolate. It’s the purest form of chocolate you can eat. Need I say more? This superfood originates from the cacao bean and is thought to have the highest source of antioxidants and magnesium of all foods. Of all of the important roles that magnesium plays in our body, here’s a sure way to get more of it in our diet.
Here’s what RAW Chocolate & Dark Cherries can do for your health:
- Can lower blood pressure & improve circulation to combat the effects of too much sitting at our desk.
- Promotes a healthy heart to live a long healthy life
- Improves digestion and relieves constipation to help you feel lighter and more comfortable
- Helps to calm the nerves and promotes restful sleep so you can wake up feeling energized
- Provides relief of muscles aches, spasms, arthritis and helps to prevent migraines so you can live pain free.
Combine these two powerful superfoods together and they are unstoppable!
You can drink your way healthy with every delicious sip!
I buy my cacao and coconut shreds from my Superfood centre “Raw Elements“
Save 10% upon checkout with coupon code “rocca”.
Look for frozen varieties of organic dark cherries at your local grocery/health food store. Costco has an organic variety available that I keep a healthy stock in my freezer.